14. Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil. 15. Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say onto me, Aha, aha.
Yea, mine own familiar friend in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
3. My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say onto me, “Where is thy God?”. 9. I will say onto God my rock, “Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?” 10. As with a sword in my bones my enemies reproach me; while they daily onto me, “Where is thy God?”
Thou sellest thy people for nought, and does not increase thy wealth by their price. 13. Thou makest us a reproach to our neighbors and a scorn and a derision to them that are round about us. 14. Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people. 15. My confusion is continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me. 16. For the voice of him that reproacheth and blasphemeth by reason of the enemy and avenger.
Psalm 45: 2,7
2. Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: Therefore God hath blessed the for ever. 7.Thou lovest righteousness and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath annointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
But onto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to decalre my statutes or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17. Seeing thou hatest instruction and castest my words behind thee. 18. When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19. Thou givest thy mouth to evil and thy tongue frameth deciet. 20. Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother thou slanderest thine own mother’s son. 21. These things hast thou done and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such as one as thyself; but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes. 22. Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces and there be none to deliver. 23. Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Psalm 51:9-13 (whole one is best)
9. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 10. Create in me a clean heart O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11. Cast me not away from thy presence and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted onto thee.
7. Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches and strengthened himself in his wickedness. 8. But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever. 9. I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked; for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath hate me.
They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.