This is dragging on longer than I thought, I guess this is why I put it off for so long. What will happen when I get to ps 119? I hope there aren’t too many underlined verses there!
Psalm 103:3, 9, 20, 22
3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities: who healeth all thy diseases;
9. He will not always chide; neither will he keep his anger for ever.
20. Bless ye the Lord, all ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. 21..Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure. 22. Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.
Psalm 104:5-9; 30
5. Who laid the foundations of the earth, that is should not be removed for ever. 6. Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains. 7. At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away. 8. They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them. 9. Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over, that they turn not again to cover the earth.
30. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
6. We have sinned with our fathers, we have committed iniquity, we have done wickedly.
Psalm 107:16, 34, 43
16. For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.
34. A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.
43. Whoso is wise and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the Lord.
Psalm 109: 16-18 (ps, the perps HATE this whole Psalm and will clear out of your area if you play it or recite it.)
16. Because, that he remembered not to show mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart. 17. As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. 18. As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
3. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb, of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
3. From the rising of the sun onto the going down of the same the Lord’s name is to be praised.
Psalm 115:1-2; 12-17
1. Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but onto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth’s sake. 2. Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
12. The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us: he will bless the house of Is’ra-el. 13. He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great. 14. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. 15. Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth. 16. The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s: but the earth hath he given to the children of men. 17. The dead praise not the Lord neither any that go down in silence.
22. The stone which the builders rejected is become the head stone of the corner. (not EVER capstone).
Psalm 119:134 (you should read the whole Psalm 119.)
134. Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.
Psalm 121:8 (this is a protection Psalm like 91)
8. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
7. Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
5. As for such as turn aside onto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Is’ra-el.
3. Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. 4. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be and it shall be well with thee.
1. Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Is’ra-el now say: 2. Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me. 3. THE PLOWERS PLOWED UPON MY BACK: THEY MADE LONG THEIR FURROWS. (caps mine.)
6. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
11. The Lord hat sworn in truth unto Da’vid; he will not turn from it, Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
3. As the dew of Hermon and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
7. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and the right hand shall save me. 8. The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: they mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
Psalm 139:14-16; 20-21
14. I will praise thee: for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marevellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16. Thine eyes did see my substance , yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
20. For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21. Do I not hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am I not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
1. Deliver me, O Lord, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man; 2. Which imagine mischiefs in the heart: continually are they gathered together for war. 3. They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders poison is under their lips. Se’lah. 4. Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
7. Our bones, are scattered at the grave’s mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth. 8. But mine eyes are unto thee, O God the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute. 9. Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers or iniquity. 10. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
3. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. 4. I looked on my right hand and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul. 5. I cried onto thee, O Lord; I said Thou are my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. 6. Attend onto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I. 7. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
7. Hear me speedily O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
Psalm 144:6-7, 11
6. Cast forth lightning and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them. 7. Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of STRANGE CHILDREN. (caps mine).
11. Rid me and deliver me from the hand of STRANGE CHILDREN whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
4. For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. 5. Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand.
This is all I’ve underlined but there is a lot more, of course, in the Psalms and the whole Bible.