Here are some diets/gimmicks I have never tried.
- Stillman–even worse than Atkins or Scarsdale, it was before my time
- HOW diet program, reported to be strict
- Jenny Craig–the food costs make this the most expensive diet
- Hollywood Diet–the fruit one–a way to waste lots of toilet paper
- Fit for Life–I was interested but never did it
- banana diet–only bananas and milk
- Stomach Surgery–lap band or roux en y…got left by the dr before he did it.
- Blood Type Diet…instructions didn’t seem too clear for my blood type
- body wrapping..expensive and temporary
- raw diet…too hard
Here are some other things I tried that I forgot last post
- Dexatrim…grocery store diet aids before they took out the active ingrediet. Did not work but made you a little hyper and nervous. lost 4 pounds once?
- Dived back into my old diet pills leftover in 1993 and 1998. Got sick in 1998 from them and could not stop throwing up. Threw them away at last.
- Using 3 day fasts as weight control…only lost water. Fasts aren’t for weight loss anyway
That’s all folks. Dieting makes you fat. Psych pills make you fatter. Overeating never helps.