Who doesn’t love a list? So write one! Top five slices of pizza in your town, ten reasons disco will never die, the three secrets to happiness — go silly or go deep, just go list-y.
Five things I’d do if I were “free”–relatively speaking on this Earth.
- Relax, breathe, exist, be. I’d go outside and relax wherever I am knowing no one is watching. I’d let myself be one with nature and God. I’d get birdwatching equipment.
- Pray to God and not be answered by perp ops pretending to be God.
- Find Someone…there is Someone out there God wants me to have. I never wanted to be single.
- Get into shape. Perps try and fright me out of even walking. If I was not stalked I could go to a gym and really work out and even get a personal trainer. Maybe I’d even stick to a diet. LOL???? I’d get leaner and stronger and faster.
- Work for myself. I’d start a business. No way would I work to support corporate pigs. I also would not want to take benefits if I wasn’t perped off of every thing. I would get a loan and create a business. I would still need health insurance…
- ooooops six!!! I’d run away, fast fast fast to the highest mountain, the deepest wood, and live as far from people as possible and never come out except for necessities. Visitors could come to me but there would be a spell on the place and a stranger could never find it….A spell? Well, maybe GOD would make it inaccessible.
- Seven, forget the above. Rupert Murdoch and Disney and satan own the world now so I’d go back into time and get that homestead or mountain cabin.
Who knows? The “program” has had me my whole life..what would I be like and want? Who is really free now? Was anyone ever free from evil unless they lived in a pastoral heaven like Theoreu? Was anyone free and truly happy since the fall of Adam???