Impossible things? What I believe is possible and real. It’s the Bible. OK I have some weird and vain imaginations….you said six?
1. I believe there are aliens that are out there that have heard of Jesus and follow Him, but, the greatest concentration of Christians are on Earth outside of Heaven.
2. I like to believe in “fairies” of various things…but this really forbidden. There is the “whoosh” fairy that takes weight off the scale fast, there is the tooth fairy, and the imp at the end of the rainbow with the gold. Leprechaun.
3. I believe my cat understands English completely and communicates with me nonverbally.
4. I believe Atlantis existed and was home to a very wicked and occult system.
5. I believe Hell is in the middle of the Earth and that it’s better to stay away from holes and sinkholes.
6. I believe a couple of geese befriended me when I was at my lowest and no one wanted to talk to me.
7. My sister and I created these two creatures that like to go out in the snow virtually undressed but for underwear and towels. Turns out it was based on the reality of my father having to do it as a child for a treatment for illness. It was funny for awhile.
Seven is God’s number: screw six.